Purchasing a firearm on our website
How to purchase a firearm on our website:
- Find the gun you would like to purchase on our website, put it in the cart, and purchase it.
- Choose your FFL dealer: We cannot ship a gun directly to you. We will ship to the FFL dealer of your choice.
- Please type the dealers name in the “LEAVE US A NOTE ABOUT YOUR ORDER” section of your order at check out.
How to arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find and Contact an FFL dealer. Let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from Millers Gun Shop Inc.
- Be sure to ask about any fee’s your FFL charges you on their end.
- Provide your FFL with our email, [email protected], and have them send a copy of their FFL along with your information and order number.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order.
If you have questions or concerns, please CONTACT US prior to ordering.
When the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL
INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered, and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any defects or this isn’t the firearm you ordered, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER!! Contact us immediately (during business hours) to address the issue. 570-726-3030
After taking possession of the firearm
Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. If for any reason the firearm needs to be returned to Millers you may be charged a restocking fee of 25%.